Louisiana Commercial Realty provides a higher level of service to buyers and sellers of New Orleans commercial real estate. President Robert Hand is the only commercial real estate broker in Louisiana with these highly regarded qualifications:
- Series 7 securities license.
- An MBA degree.
- The CCIM and SIOR designations.
- Appraisal industry experience.
Our dedication to the highest designations of CCIM and SIOR means we can discuss the most complex issues to institutional buyers of commercial real estate but can also address the emotional needs of individual buyers. We are better communicators, better negotiators with high ethical standards, simply working harder for clients. What this means to you is that you receive a higher level of service.
Robert is known for using the latest technology to help buyers and sellers solve their real estate problems. His clients benefit from expertise using the latest satellite mapping, knowledge of zoning, and investment analysis. He brings a high level of ethical conduct to the industry, with great attention to detail and professionalism, and is known for acquisition and disposition of large complex commercial properties.
Recently our firm completed two of the largest transactions in New Orleans: one was a complex 600 acre land development taken over by a bank and fraught with problems, but we successfully found a buyer. When that buyer was not able to obtain financing, we found another buyer who closed within a few months. Another complex transaction was a 131,000sf building on Canal Street which we successfully marketed and delivered a buyer within just a few months, even though the building was vacant and only a shell and had no access to the top 3 floors. Our firm recently completed the largest industrial sale in New Orleans. See “Past Transactions” for details.
We understand hard work. Robert paid his way through college by selling Webster’s Dictionaries door-to-door and earned a B.S. in Marketing from Mississippi State University in 1977, then went on to earn awards from Dale Carnegie, Merrill Lynch, Smith Barney, and Paine Webber. In 1994 he received a Master’s Degree in Finance from Loyola University, while working full time. He has authored numerous articles in national publications, and has been a community leader.
- Member International Council of Shopping Centers.
- Member National Association of Realtors.
- Member Commercial Investment Division, New Orleans Metropolitan Association of Realtors.
- Past President,International Association of Financial Planners.
- Past President, New Orleans MSU Alumni Association.
- Founder, Upper Hurstville Association.
- Past industry panel member for the NASD Board of Arbitrators.
- NASD Licensed Series 7 and Series 65 Registered Investment Advisor.